Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Solution to containing the Wii acessories

I was able to purchase this two drawer dresser from a family friend recently and give it some much needed love. I did not know that this piece would find a home in my living room but it seemed to fit just right were I needed it and just the amount of storage that i needed near the TV. See the Boys' two kids have tons of Wii games and other stuff that needed a home once they become fixtures in my home. In comes this piece. You can see the top was damage slightly and the two drawers had been stripped. 


Thanks to Kilz primer and 3 coats of white paint. 


I now have a beautiful piece that houses the multitude of games and controllers that the kids have 
and will be accumulating, I am sure. 


See how you cannot even see where the damage was on the top?




The best thing is it is on casters so I can move it and vacuum under it. Love it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls