Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Before 30 Bucket List


I have not shared with you this list until now, 
not sure why its been written for some time. 
This week it hit me. What exactly am I waiting for? Let's face it, I'm not getting any younger. In fact, 30 is just around the corner ... which makes it just a little over 3 months away! I am thisclose to becoming a bonafide adult, and the allowance for being lackadaisical is getting slimmer by the day. If now's not the time to do everything I've always wanted to do, then when's the right time exactly?

  1. fall in love. (I am currently madly in love with someone)
  2. see a sunrise in person.
  3. be unconditionally loved {not by family}. (The Boy loves me)
  4. have a family. (The Boy and the kids have been referred to as my “little family”)
  5. slow dance in the rain.
  6. have a good new years kiss. (that I did)
  7. Experience Vegas
  8. Go to a Giants home game {I know I live so close}
  9. stay up all night talking with someone. {does this count if you don't talk to that person anymore?}
  10. travel more.
  11. change someone unintentionally for the better.
  12. learn how to cook. {love to but not always good at it}
  13. get married.(not quite going to accomplish this one this year but might be in the next year or so)
  14. love someone {not family} unconditionally. (The Boy and the kids)
  15. spend one weekend being completely carefree and spontaneous. (Easter weekend with the Boy, Krystal, and John)
  16. read more. (do blogs count?)
  17. be kissed under mistletoe. (Although it was in my parents tree, the Boy and I)
  18. experience another culture.
  19. let someone see me cry without being ashamed. (I think the Boy sees this more than anyone)
  20. inspire someone. (I am told that I inspire my students every time I teach)
  21. be taught something significant. (Its OK to let love happen slowly, its not always instantaneous, and many other thought provoking ideas)
  22. be involved with a charity.
  23. spend an entire day celebrating someone else.
  24. spend an entire day away from all technology and not because i have to but because i choose to.
  25. Go to the Happiest Place on Earth{Disneyland}with friends.
  26. Get down to a single digit size. {almost there thanks Zumba}
  27. Be a bridesmaid in a wedding.
  28. Go sky diving, ok, indoor skydiving can count.
  29. Embark on a romantic getaway.
  30. Pose for a professional photographer.
  31. Give blood.
  32. Go to a shooting range and fire a gun.
  33. Splurge on a designer item
  34. go to New York or Hawaii
I will try to keep you updated, although 3 months is a short time to get the rest of these done. although my goal is to finish at least 30 that gives me the benefit of the doubt on 4. Until then, Annelise

1 comment:

  1. this is great! Love #18!
    Danielle
    lovelifeandlouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Clever Girls