Friday, April 20, 2012

SBux... so fondly I call you...

"The whole purpose of places like Starbucks is for people with no decision-making ability whatsoever to make six decisions just to buy one cup of coffee. Short, tall, light, dark, caf, decaf, low-fat, non-fat, etc. So people who don't know what the hell they're doing or who on earth they are can, for only $2.95, get not just a cup of coffee but an absolutely defining sense of self: Tall. Decaf. Cappuccino." - Joe Fox



As if we did not have enough choices already.

I realize that since Stabux is in the name of my blog I might want to eventually write something or several somethings pertaining to the subject. Sorry sounding a little bookish right there. 

I tend to not go a day with out coffee whether it be from the famous Starbux or my home brewed pot. There is something about that first sip of caffeine that sends a wave of contentment through your sensory. 

A sort of Ahh... 


I am actually thinking of painting a small canvas with this exact sediment.
 Maybe I will put them in Simply Touched so that you can have one too!


I love these little blurps on my coffee I always find a way to make it pertain to my day. 



Today was a Venti Coffee Frappacino with  a shot of Raspberry in it.
Go try one its almost a sip of summer. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls