Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Excuse Me

I do not know what it is lately but I have not been able to get myself to sit down and blog lately, as I am sure you are most aware. I get to reading other blogs and then finding a new project to start and off I go. Then once I get deeply emersed into the project and finally come up for air, I realize that I have not only forgotten to do the one thing that I had sat down to do in the first place, But I also have not taken pictures of the before and after of the current project I am doing. Gurrr....


Saying that I think its safe to say that I am on a project anti blogging roll. I promise I will try to shift my priorities and come back to blogging. I need it, there are so many things that I can be writing about lately.






Like my Mom and her friends leaving yesterday for the wonderful city of PARIS! what lucky ladies! 


I do hope that they have as much if not more fun than Doris Day did.


Well I will get some of my DIY projects ready to blog about and share them soon! 

À la prochaine   (Until next time)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls