Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Addition


...to my house that is. I have a big new piece of furniture that has been introduced to my family of fun finds. It is a beautiful new china cabinet that my mom was able to find at an estate sale. Pictures were sent via a friends phone and i confirmed it, sight unseen. Thank goodness I trust my mom with knowing if it was going to work with my house.


It took two trips and several helping hands to get it in my house 
and together but it is a wonderful addition to my house. 
 New pics of it set up in my house to come.


Once the china hutch was in with the new table it was apparent that the hutch was going to be too big for that wall, and the table would not be functional with it there. Now to move it. 

But first I had to unload it.


I did not realize how much was actually in it. 
I collect white dishes and apparently several other things.


My boyfriend's first great adventure with me and my furniture obsession was to move the china hutch across the room. Which he made incredibly easy. He moves furniture a lot at work so he showed me how much easier the slider pads make it to move things.


Its so beautiful clean with the lights on, but alas I need to cover the mirror with my new blue paper. There are a couple cracks in the bottom corner mirrors. Here are close pictures of the interior of the china after careful staging and editing down.











I will post pictures of the entire room once it comes completely together and can stay clean for a couple days. Which you would think would be easy. But with a roommate, boyfriend and a two kids can be here any combination of days. So it will happen soon.

Till then, Annelise 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls