Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My Kitchen

Can you tell I have gotten a much better camera than what the before pictures were taken on.






I still want to paint the cabinet eventually and possibly change the wall color, but the budget does not allow for that at this time. Hmmm, a girl can dream right?





The Boy made this chalkboard for me as one of my Christmas gifts and I love it.



This is my pantry area and door to the laundry room. I would love to have an old door in place of both doors like Holly from Down to Earth Style. Here in CA it is hard to find old and vintage doors. 




My shelf that I got for $1.99 at Buy Right and my letters from Hobby Lobby
I bought basic hooks and attached them to have a place to hang our keys. 


Feel free to ask me any questions. 

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls