Saturday, July 12, 2014

The last couple months...



 
 
So as you all know May 24th, I got married! I married my best friend and became a wife and mother to 3 kiddos all in one day. So needless to say life has been a bit of an adjustment to all of us. I went from having a 4 bedroom house to myself or a couple roommates at times. To moving 4 people in, and one of them into my bedroom and bathroom. Talk about displaced stuff. My husband is a little bit of a clean freak and likes order. I am the artsy fartsy one and have projects always going, and now being a teacher have a new section of disorder to deal with.


 
 
 
We have spent the last 43 days for the most part dealing with the displacement, of my "storage areas" or "creative spaces", as well as all piles DIY wedding. I have made progress and realize that it will be a long process before we are where we want to be. My husband recently has learned that only I can use the word "purge" regarding my stuff. Otherwise I get defensive and feel like he wants to just throw all my stuff away.
Thankfully we were able to have two different honeymoons. Partly because the hubby had to finish his last week of that semester at ITT tech, and I had to finish the last week teaching. As well as clean out my classroom. Our week after the wedding was spent in the Monterey area, at Lovers Point. So beautiful and cold! We went from dry and hot to windy and cold, but still enjoyed our time.


 
This is the beach directly around the corner from our hotel
 







 
The view from our hotel room on the third floor



 Our rings
 
 
Just an update more pictures to follow.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls