Monday, July 28, 2014

Gallery Walls lately

So after getting married and becoming an instant mom of 3. I still had projects that I wanted to accomplish. So I decided to start on our bedroom wall. I have wanted to paint the frames that have hung on our wall for years just never had major inspiration to do them. SO I decided maybe, just maybe our wedding pictures should warrant a overhaul. I used Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Old White, Duck Egg and Paris Grey to complete the update.   

 

I tend to paint a lot on our kitchen counters.

 
Before frames and during. 
 
 
My blank walls, before the redo
 

So here is the sneak peek.
Not sure that I am completely done but it is a start right?
 
 
This is our entry way/ living room wall. I did this on Thursday while the MIL had the kids.
Thank you for stopping by and check back for updates.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls