Tuesday, March 18, 2014

im alive, barely...

Talk about falling off the face of the earth...
My life has been incredibly exciting and hectic in the same breath. Not sure where to exactly start.
 I guess the biggest thing is I'm Engaged!!!



 
 someone wrote Be Mine in the sand the night before, it worked out that it was in the background. 
 

 
These are taken in Capitola but have the look of Venice.
 
 
 He asked New Year's Eve at one of my favorite restaurants the Crows Nest in Santa Cruz.
Wedding plans are close to being done but are they really?
I am officially an assistant teacher at the preschool I worked at. I officially became responsible for more kids and lesson plans.
I am still finishing my associate of science in child development. Fingers crossed for spring 2015.
Attempting to finish the CARES program that our county is hosting, and when finished I will be not only more informed but also paid a nice chunk of change for doing this education.
I guess that's it in a nutshell, back to the grind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls