Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Currently

 
 
Thinking About: everything I have to do but can't BC of my back injury or my lack there of time it feels like. I feel like I take one step forward in my recovery from my back, and then jump way back BC of stupid little things. I put way too much on my plate this semester cannot wait till the last week of April when my brain can relax a little.
 
Reading: School books because I am trying to finish this semester stronger than I started it. The motivation is not there this semester for some crazy reason.
 
Listening to: Sanctus Real's new album Pray. Our first dance song is on this album; Commitment
 
Watching: Bewitched at night, love the oldies and wish more shows were like them.
 
Thankful for: an amazingly supportive fiancé who keeps me grounded and pointed to God. He recently got Let go let God tattooed on his forearm and I almost think that sometimes God uses it to remind me.


2 comments:

  1. So happy you did the link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your back feels better soon :( That's really crappy, and the worst when you don't feel like yourself because you can't do things. Praying for you! I haven't watched Bewitched in years! I should sit back and watch it soon, I always loved that show. Thanks so much for linking up with us :) ~Jenna // A Mama Collective

    ReplyDelete

Clever Girls