Sunday, June 24, 2012

Realizing 30 is really just around the week.

I will be turning the big 30 a week from thursday so in 10 days! Crazy to think that my 20's are going to be over and I will have to BE an adult. ewww. lol
If you remember i have a bucket list which really has not been worked on at all
lets revisit it shall we:


  • fall in love. (I am currently madly in love with someone)
  • see a sunrise in person.
  • be unconditionally loved {not by family}(The Boy loves me)
  • have a family. (The Boy and the kids have been referred to as my “little family”)
  • slow dance in the rain.
  • have a good new years kiss. (that I did)
  • Experience Vegas
  • Go to a Giants home game {I know I live so close}
  • stay up all night talking with someone. {does this count if you don't talk to that person anymore?}
  • travel more.
  • change someone unintentionally for the better.
  • learn how to cook. {love to but not always good at it}
  • get married.(not quite going to accomplish this one this year but might be in the next year or so)
  • love someone {not family} unconditionally. (The Boy and the kids)
  • spend one weekend being completely carefree and spontaneous. (Easter weekend with the Boy, Krystal, and John)
  • read more. (do blogs count?)
  • be kissed under mistletoe. (Although it was in my parents tree, the Boy and I)
  • experience another culture.
  • let someone see me cry without being ashamed(I think the Boy sees this more than anyone)
  • inspire someone(I am told that I inspire my students every time I teach)
  • be taught something significant. (Its OK to let love happen slowly, its not always instantaneous, and many other thought provoking ideas)
  • be involved with a charity.
  • spend an entire day celebrating someone else.
  • spend an entire day away from all technology and not because i have to but because i choose to.
  • Go to the Happiest Place on Earth{Disneyland}with friends.
  • Get down to a single digit size. {almost there thanks Zumba}
  • Be a bridesmaid in a wedding.
  • Go sky diving, ok, indoor skydiving can count.
  • Embark on a romantic getaway.
  • Pose for a professional photographer.
  • Give blood.
  • Go to a shooting range and fire a gun.
  • Splurge on a designer item (bought a pair of Lauren Carters sunglasses at Khols with a gift certificate) 
  • go to New York or Hawaii


    so as you can see I have not been able to accomplish much but maybe i should have posted the list of things to get done here at home, I promise i will get them posted asap. Hope you all are having a fab weekend. 
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Clever Girls