Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th, and last day of my 20's

Ok so its the 4th of July, which means today is the last day I am in my 20's, such a weird feeling. Not sure how I feel about being 30 tomorrow, so many things have happened and not happened. I thought that I would be married with a family by now. But I am not married and living with roommates and working at a gym teaching Zumba, as well as on unemployment. Some days it feels like the world is crashing down on me and I can only doggie paddle to keep my head above water. Some days I feel like giving up and going under. Others the waters are not as ruff. I don't think that most people in my life know that I feel this way. And it is hard to express how this feels. I am scared of what my future is and excited to experience it just as much.




My weight loss journey has been a constant struggle I am healthy yet still not comfortable in my own skin. I need to drop at least 25 lbs to be where i need to be and would love to be at a single digit in pants. I am working hard and getting there but the stress of life makes it hard. I am hoping that I can continue to stay motivated. Its hard when you feel like you work your butt off teaching but see no results. So now I need to do some muscle confusion work so that my body does not plateau.



















I love that one of my friends posted this the other day on Facebook, I need this right now to remember  that I am not alone in this and that God needs me to sometimes just rest.



Hope everyone is having a Happy Fourth and Stay Safe. 
Next time I blog i will be the big 30!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls