Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pain, Pain Go Away...



Today is the end of a very painful 24 hours, I got home yesterday around 4:30 to realize what I thought was a sinus headache from the wind was now in fact a full blown Migraine. 
Eww to even say the word. 


I have had them several years and they are debilitating. I went to the doctor and found out that I am hypersensitive to the scent of vanilla. In other words I get headaches that turn into migraines when I am around the scent of vanilla.  



I think I will try this Yoga move from Yahoo

Headstand

For a blinding migraine…try headstand preparation

“Recurring migraines can be so multi-factorial and, of course, everyone is different, but yoga has been known to help,” says Stiles. “A little pressure on the head with a prep of a headstand can bring blood flow to the head… and it just does the trick! Deep breaths of course!”
Try it: Sit on your heels with your shoulders above your hips. Interlace your fingers loosely and place them on the ground. Place the top of your head on the ground so your fingers cradle the back of your head. Stay here for a few breaths to get comfortable in the position. If you are comfortable, tuck your toes and straighten your legs like you would in a down dog. Stay here for 10 breaths.

Heres to the hope that I will have relief sometime today. 
Have a wonderful and hopefully painless Sunday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls