Wednesday, June 8, 2011

a little about me>>>


my current obsession(s)...
My blackberry torch

DIY anything to do with my house

and of course BLOGGING!  and reading other Blogs...
it's a sick addiction and i can't get enough.




one item from my closet i wear most often...
My new OLD NAVY diva jeans. 
Love how they fit right in all the right places.

the last thing i bought...
My new Forever 21 clutch 
it is basic enough to go with everything

I’m listening too...


All Zumba music lately, 
have to love it to teach it right!


any pets?

Unfortunately no.
I grew up with cats, dogs, chickens, geese, and horses
But not with my new house, 
white couches and white bedding don't mix well with puppies.

favorite holiday spot...

San Francisco Union Square in front of Macy's.

guilty pleasure...

Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino 
with either toffee nut and caramel
or raspberry and peppermint


best thing i’ve had to eat or drink lately...
The Market Salad @ The Elephant Bar


favorite film...


favorite song... 

Ciaras- Gimme Dat, 
might be because its my fav dance in my class

favorite flower...

 I love different roses, not the traditional red ones 
but the ones that have multiple colors


who makes me laugh...

My besties Elizabeth and Ann Marie, 
always have a stomach ache after spending time with either girl


favorite sport... 

Really anything love to watch it all

first sign of spring...

when my roses start blooming! 
love that they are the first thing in my yard to bloom


favorite thing to do on a sunday...
Take Elizabeth's kids to the park. 
I cant wait to be a mom and take mine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls