Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crazy Day in the Bay

...so Monday my gurls and I, headed out to the bay,
rode BART into Powell and decided that we were going to enjoy the city despite the weather. 
We started @ Forever 21 where I am a self proclaimed accessory whore. 
My motto is that if none of the clothes fit the accessories always do. 
So needless to say i came home with quite a few pieces. 

We ended up walking up to Urban Outfitters.


Cheesecake Factory is almost a necessity if you spend the day in the bay.
We met the nicest couple from England that were on their honeymoon. They were saying how nice people in California were. I guess also portions are not as big there either and stuff is cheaper here too. She was kind of bummed about the crummy weather we were having but was excited to go shopping. They were so cute. 

We of course then decided to hit  up H&M 
a funky store that is where FCUK(french connection uk) use to be, 
and then my fav Anthropologie.
At that time I think we are all tired and ready to head home,
or to Dublin at least.

Got to TJ Maxx just as they were closing
and decided maybe we needed to head home too.
Gas station stop and mandatory rebulls got us home.
I had a great time and look forward to our next girls day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Clever Girls